YASASii ensures consistent and streamlined functioningof all the deparments to migrate revenue loss for the organization. It synchronises the clinical, financial and administrative processess to ensure operational efficiency
A breakthrough patient centric healthcare information system, that will enable the governors/regulator, managers and end-users to visualize reliable information to make timely decision with optimal resources.
To save lives, improve quality of care and reduce cost through effective use of information technology.
Electronic Medical Records / Clinical Information System(CIS)
Keeping details patients medical records for continuing patient care is of utmost importance in any healthcare organization. EMR can transform your paper-based clinical process into a 24*7 immediate-access paperless system.
- Inculdes patient demographics, patient history, physical examination, investigations, diagnosis, treatment plan and progress notes
- Point and click data entry with templates for history taking and physical examination can configured according to the requirements of each specialty
- Usage of standardized terminology (ICD 9/10) improves the accuracy of documentation
- ICD 9 / 10 SNOWMED CT, CPT, DRG Compliant
- Saves valuable space and resources by eliminating medical records room. The personnel can be redeployed to other areas to enhance patient service and quality
- Eliminites manual data gathering, reduces staff workload and increases physician satifaction
- Facilitates physician mobility without compromising data accessibilty or security
- Saves time by instant access of medical records
Computerised Physician Order Entry
The CPOE module allows orders to be entered and electronically transmitted from the point origin to the point of patient-services thus minimizing delays, medical errors, eliminating lost paper and making information accessible to other providers.
Key features & benefits
- Reduce waiting time and increase patient safety
- Eliminates the possibility of litigation expenses, arising from errors
- Increased standardization reduces variability in patient care
- Increased compliance to treatment protocols and clinical pathways
E-Prescription is a form of Computerised Physician Order Entry where in the doctor prescribes through a compurt over a secured network eliminating the need for a handwritten prescription.
- Increased standardization reduces variablility in patient care
- Uses a private, secure, and closed network similar to called Surescripts
- Ensures clear and unambiguous transfer of instructions to the pharmacist
- Cross checks for allergies, by drug-to-drug interactions, alert and reminders
- Automatic dosage calculation and medicine reconciliation
Front Office Suite
Front Office Suit facilitates patient registration, appointment scheduling, consultation, and biometric identification. The system allows patients to request appointments with physicians and capture relevant demographics data
making the healthcare facility
This system caters to the requirement of the clinical biochemistry, pathology, microbiology, immunology etc. and streamlines all process at the lab right from sample collection to result entry and transfer.
Key features & benefits
- HL7 standards incorporates the ability to receive data from other lab machines
- Sample management system generates barcodes
- Automatically captures results and updates patients records
- Instant receipt of doctor’s orders by the lab
- Direct submission of lab results to the doctor
- QA 8QI system for Laboratory Equipment
Infection control system is a data mining tool that is on constant vigilance against outbreak of hospital acquired infections and indiscriminate antibiotic usage. The data from critical departments are processed, analyed and meaningful reports are generated that helps to identify and pinpoint the source of infection, whether it is iatrogenic or hospital acquired. This system is indispensable for healthcare institution which are aiming for accreditions.
- Data is sourced automatically and analysed without human intervention
- Alert the hospital authorities if an outbreak is suspected
- Tracks patient's journey and significantly reduces super bugs(MRSA)
- Monitor the usage of antibiotics
Admission, discharge & transfers
This module forms the core of the in-patient treatment and monitoring functions. It tracks the movement of the patient when he/she is admitted in a ward, shifted to another ward and discharged from the hospital.
Keeping stock of drugs will now become a hassle free process
ensuring optimal adoption.
Clinical Transformation is imperative to successful YASASii implementation as the process blends with people, disciplined process, robust technology, seamlessly yielding a measurable improvement.
Informed & logical decision making
The Clinical Decision Support System makes use structure patient information from various points of care across the healthcare facility and returns reminders, therapeutic suggestions and diagnosis-specific links to Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines. Enabling the context sensitive guidance aids in improving patient safety thus elevating the overall quality of care.
- The algorithms are meticulously constructed to synthesize knowledge from various sources such as Cochrane reviews and globally accepted Evidence-Based Guidelines.
- Secure and robust distribution of information among the key recipients viz. Clinicians, Patients and other users involved in healthcare delivery.
- Methodology for content development accredited by NICE(UK)
You can now efficiently manage Security, Authorisation, Insurance, Finance & Billing.